Data Protection Policy
What is personal data?
Personal data is any information that relates to or identifies a living individual, both directly or indirectly. This also includes the collection of less explicit data that leads to an identification of a particular person.
Collection of Personal Data
We may collect the following data from the users:
- Personal identification data including age, nationality, and date of birth, etc.
- Contact information including address, phone number, and e-mail address, etc.
- Payment data including bank account, and payment method, etc.
- Transaction data including transaction number, and purchase history, etc.
- On-site personal data including account name, password, and personal interest regarding our services, etc.
- Technical data including IP address number, log-in history, setting, and web browser connection, etc.
- Marketing information including service satisfaction and feedback, etc.
Access to Personal Data
We access users personal data through 2 main following channels:
- We access personal data directly from the users via the collection during the provision of service including:
- User’s account registration, and the submission of application for any services
- User’s subscription of any marketing and sales information including advertisement and promotion
- User’s consensual agreement when filling out the survey
- User’s cookies when accessing the platform
- Mutual contact between users and service providers both offline and online such as email enquiries and phone calls
- User’s purchase of any particular service or product
- User’s log-in on both service provider’s platform and associated sites such as Facebook and Google
- We collect personal data of the users indirectly from the third-parties in the following cases: Facebook Login, Email & Password Login, LINE Login, Google Login, LinkedIn Login
Data Collection Objectives
We may collect and use users personal data for any or all of the following purposes:
- To perform obligations in the course of or in connection with our provision of the goods and/or services requested by the user
- To process the payment of a particular service or product such as tours, attraction tickets, transportation service, etc.
- For post-sale customer service such as promotions and feedback enquiries
- To verify user’s identity
- For marketing research and customer relationship optimization
- To comply with any applicable laws, regulations, codes of practice, guidelines, or rules, or to assist in law enforcement and investigations conducted by any governmental and/or regulatory authority
- To transfer data to any unaffiliated third parties including our third party service providers and agents, relevant governmental and/or regulatory authorities, for the aforementioned purposes
Personal Data Processing
After the collection of users personal data, we may store the data regarding the following processes:
- Computer System including Amazon AWS, On-premise, Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure, Alibaba Cloud
- We may use the collected personal data with the purposes mentioned in “Data Collection Objectives”
- We may disclose users personal data:
- to staff members under CareerVisa Digital Co., Ltd., in order to perform obligations in the course of or in connection with our provision of the goods and services requested by users; or
- to third party service providers, agents and other organisations we have engaged to perform any of the functions with reference to the above mentioned objectives and for safety purposes.
Data Storage and Data Retention
We may store users personal data using the following systems:
- Users personal data will be saved as soft copy data stored in our computer systems.
- Users personal data will be saved in service provider’s devices, such as computers, phones, and tablets. This includes the mentioned Computer System (Amazon AWS, On-premise, Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure, Alibaba Cloud).
- Data retention period will be illustrated in the “Data Retention” section below.
- We will cease to retain your personal data, or remove the means by which the data can be associated with you, as soon as it is reasonable to assume that such retention no longer serves the purpose for which the personal data was collected, or is no longer necessary for legal or business purposes. In the case that the disclosure of personal data is out of agreemental date, we will remove the data from Computer System within 180 days.
Data Retention Period
|No.||Type of Personal Data||Retention Period|
|1.||Personal identification data including age, nationality, date of birth, etc.||10 years from contract termination date|
|2.||Contact information including address, phone number, e-mail address, etc.||10 years from contract termination date|
|3.||Payment data including bank account, payment method, etc.||10 years from contract termination date|
|4.||Transaction data including transaction number, purchase history, etc.||10 years from contract termination date|
|5.||On-site personal data including account name, password, personal interest regarding our services, etc.||5 years from contract termination date|
|6.||Technical data including IP address number, log-in history, setting, web browser connection, etc.||5 years from contract termination date|
|7.||Marketing data including service satisfaction and feedback, etc.||5 years from contract termination date|
Data Subject Rights
Data subjects have the following rights:
- Right to withdraw consent: Users can withdraw their consent and request the processors to stop collecting their personal data.
- Right of Access: Users can submit data access requests, which oblige processors to provide a copy of any personal data they hold regarding data subjects. This includes a request for a disclosure of platforms and methods in which the processors collected the data from.
- Right of Rectification: Users can request an update on an inaccurate or incomplete personal data.
- Right to Erasure: Users can request that the service provider erase their data in certain circumstances, such as when the data is no longer necessary, the data was unlawfully processed or is no longer meeting the lawful ground for which it was collected. This includes the instance where the individual withdraws consent.
- Right to Restriction of Processing: Users can request the service provider to limit the way their personal data is used.
- Right to Data Portability: Users are permitted to obtain and reuse their personal data for their own purposes across different services.
- Right to be informed: Users have the right to be notified about the collection of their personal data such as storage periods and purposes.
- Right to Object: Users can object to the processing of personal data that is collected on the grounds of legitimate interests or the performance of a task in the interest/exercise of official authority.
Note: There is no additional charge regarding the mentioned right entitlement, and users will be contacted within 30 days from the date of request However, in the case that the request cannot be processed in time, users will be notified within 30 days from the date of request
Personal Information Request Form
Personal Data and Marketing Activities
To optimize users satisfaction, we may distribute the information regarding our marketing activities such as promotion, discount, and news. This also includes information related to your preferences. Users can withdraw their consents after the subscription contacting email@example.com.
What are Cookies?
- To increase the efficiency and safety in users log-in process
- To collect user’s platform usage, content adjustments, and personal settings
- To research an individual user’s behaviour on the platform for satisfaction optimization purposes
- To research the behavioral trend of all users in order to increase the efficiency of the platform
Types of Cookies
- Functionality Cookies: Functionality cookies record information about choices you have made in the platform such as personal settings, languages, and fonts. This allows us to tailor our platform to you.
- Advertising Cookies: Advertising cookies record your on-site behaviour and history of sites visited. This allows us to provide you the services, products, and advertisements that suit your preferences.
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: These cookies are essential for you to browse the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the site.
- Performance Cookies: These are cookies used for gathering site visitors data anonymously, including the page that is visited most frequently in the website. This allows us to efficiently improve our platform regarding users preferences.
- Third-party Cookies: These cookies will be determined by the third parties such as Google Analytics
Users can disable cookies on their browsers, by following these steps:
For Safari Users:
- Click the “Safari” menu, and tap “Preferences”.
- Click the “Privacy” tap and manage the following setting choices:
- Enabling “Prevent cross-site tracking” to block third-party cookies and prevent third-party websites from storing data on your computer.
- Enabling “Block all cookies” will prevent First-Party cookies, as well as Third-Party cookies. Enabling this may cause websites to work improperly, and Safari will warn you about this if you choose this option.
- Choose the “Manage Website Data” button to remove certain website domains which have stored data on your computer.
For Google Chrome Users:
- Open Chrome and tap on “Settings” at the top right.
- Click “Advanced” at the bottom.
- Under ‘Privacy and security’, click “Site Settings”.
- Click “Cookies”, then tap “ See all Cookies and Site Data”.
- If you wish to remove your cookies, tap “Remove All”.
For Internet Explorer Users:
- Open Internet Explorer and click “Tools” in the browser toolbar.
- Choose “Internet” Option.
- Click the “Privacy” tap.
- Under “Settings” move the slider to the top to block all cookies or to the bottom to allow all cookies, and then click OK.
Effect of Notice and Changes to Notice
This Notice applies in conjunction with any other notices, contractual clauses and consensual clauses that apply in relation to the collection, usage and disclosure of your personal data by us. Any links from other domains found on our site may be under a different personal data protection act. We may revise this notice from time to time without any prior notification. You may determine if any such revision has taken place by referring to the date on which this notice was last updated. Your continual use of our services constitutes your acknowledgement and acceptance of such changes.
Name: CareerVisa Digital Co., Ltd.
- Address: 291 Ramkamhaeng 43/1 Road, Pubpla Subdistrict, Wangthonglang District, Bangkok 10310
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.careervisaassessment.com
- In the case that you find any of our staff members does not act in compliance with the aforementioned regulations, you can file a request or a complaint at the following organisation:
Data Protection Committee, Ministry of Digital Economy and Society, ThailandAddress:
- The Government Complex Commemorating His Majesty the King’s 80th BirthDay Anniversary 5th December, B.E.2550 (2007), Building B 6th – 7th Floor 120 Chaengwattana Road, Lak Si Intersection, Bangkok, 10210
- Phone number: +662 142 2233